Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Pure Water Process||Voltage:||220V-380V/50Hz|
|Tank Pressure:||0.2-0.6Mpa||Resin Tank:||500*1750mm|
|Operation Mode:||Time/Flow Type||Soft Water:||≤0.03mmol/L|
3000-5000L/H Automatic Water Treatment Softener Equipment for Industrial Boilers
1. The main function of a water softener is to remove hard scale forming minerals such as Calcium
and Magnesium ions that are positively charged. ((Ca+2) and (Mg+2 )). Simplistically, It does this
by forcing the inlet water through the vessel down through a bed of resin.
2. The resin itself is positively charged and therefore attracts any negatively charged ions that pass
through it. The hard water passes through the resin bed, loosing the calcium and magnesium ions
along the way, the now soft water is sucked back up the riser tube and to the outlet giving you a
soft water supply.
1. Adopting with opening design, clear process and convenient maintenace.
2. High quality TFC compound Romembrane treatment crafts with very low pressure and the capacity of desalinization ration comes to 98% at least.
3. Auto-check conductance display guarantee watching water quality.
4. Multi medium beforehand filter increases the capacity of water treatment.
Contact Person: Daniel Lee