Renewable 1.25mpa 1T Coal Fired Water Tube Boiler 380V 50HZ
Contact Person : Swet Lee
Phone Number : +8618736903078
WhatsApp : +8618736903078
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 Set/Sets||Price :||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details :||The main part of the boiler is bare packaging and wood packaging, container or according to packaging needs.||Delivery Time :||25-35 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Cash or on the basis of mutual agreement||Supply Ability :||1500 Set/Sets Per Year|
|Place of Origin:||Henan China||Brand Name:||SWET|
|Rated Evaporation:||20t/h||Working Pressure:||2.5MPa|
|Return Water Temperature:||104℃||Keywords:||Chain Steam Boiler|
|Color:||Based On Customer's Needs||Boiler Dimensions:||15820x4620x8680mm|
|Structure:||Water Tube,Fire Tube,Water-Fire Tube||Pressure:||Low Pressure,High Pressure|
|Application:||Industrial Production,wood Industry,Textile Mill|
coal fired boiler,
biomass pellet boiler
1. SZL series of packaged water tube boiler is the double - cylinder vertical water tube boiler, tube water walls are set on the two sides of the furnace , the rear is arranged by convection tubes densely connected to the drum, improving the flow rate of flue gas heat transfer enhancement effect.
2. Adopts large optimized furnace arch, with light chain grate combustion equipment,and stepless speed regulation. This kind of structure has the advantages of compact structure, small occupation area, energy saving, high water content, high reliability and high safety performance, and high thermal efficiency.
3. Membrane water walls in two sides of the furnace and chamber efficiently reduce the heat loss.
4. The special designed water-cooling arch keeps the gas in the furnace for longer time and ensures higher combustion efficiency.
5. Longer distance between the front and back shaft of the grate stoker extends more sufficient combustion of the fuel.
|Boiler type and parameter list of double boiler barrel series chain grate boiler|
|Boiler model||Rated evaporation||Working pressure||Steam temperature||Water supply temperature||Exhaust temperature||Thermal efficiency||Boiler dimensions|