Industrial Boiler Manufacturer 1 ton Sugar Cane Bagasse Fired Steam Boiler
Contact Person : Swet Lee
Phone Number : +8618736903078
WhatsApp : +8618736903078
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 Set/Sets||Packaging Details :||The boiler in nude package, but covered with water-proof covering, accessories in plywood case or tin case, this can be changed as your requirements|
|Delivery Time :||25-30 work days||Payment Terms :||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram，Cash or on the basis of mutual agreement|
|Supply Ability :||1000 Set/Sets Per Year|
|Place of Origin:||Henan Province, China||Brand Name:||SWET|
|Rated Evaporation:||1500kg/h||Rated Pressure:||0.7Mpa|
|Rated Steam Temperature:||170℃||Thermal Efficiency:||>90%|
|Fuel:||Biomass Pellets, Wood||Type:||Steam Boiler|
1.5T Low Pressure Steam Boiler,
Low Pressure Biomass Steam Boiler,
Greenhouse Low Pressure Steam Boiler
A: T/T is very well used. We also accept other ways, depending on the circumstances.
1) T/T with 30% deposit, when we sign the contract and the rest 70% should be paid by T/T before goods delivery from us. The payment accepted by our company's bank account are USD, RMB and Euro.
2) Alibaba Trade Assurance as the payment term with 30% deposit and 70% before shipment. The payment accepted by our Alibaba Trade Assurance account only for USD.
Enter Your Message